12 Pubs of Christmas in Kilkenny – The Costellos Route
Date: 10 Dec 2015
12 Pubs of Christmas
It’s become a ‘Rite of Passage’ for the Christmas reveler these days. A monstrous feed at lunch time is coupled with a questionable Christmas Jumper and you’re ready for your annual 12 pubs of Christmas.
12 pints is too much for even the most seasoned beer gut, so there’s no shame in trying a few halves along the way.
Check out the Costello’s route below.
The Costello’s Route
- Brewery Corner – The biggest selection of Irish Micro Brewed Beers in Kilkenny.
- Cleere’s – Don’t be tempted to stay here, you have another 10 pubs to go.
- The Pumphouse – Check out the music and the best pint of Costellos in town.
- Bollards Bar & Bistro – Time to check out Kieran’s Craft Beer Sample Board
- Kytelers Inn – Old world style, drink in the cavern down stairs, Costellos on Draught here too.
- The Hole In The Wall – The most unique pub and atmosphere in Kilkenny. Class.
- Paris Texas – Get the feed in as well, something from the smoker I recommend.
- The Club House Hotel – A bottles of The Red is your only man, and relax, the chairs are too comfortable.
- Lanigan’s – time to pick up the party vibe big time, and you’re sure of a party here.
- Tynans – Last one before you cross the bridge, make it a pint or half of Costellos
- Bridies Bar @ Langtons – Everyone knows it and everyone needs to visit. Enjoy
- Billy Byrnes – Check out what’s on the Kilkenny Craft Beer Festival Rotation tap.
We’ve made it real easy – You can use this page to plot your route through the 12 pubs of Christmas we’ve listed. Click HERE
Happy Christmas folks, enjoy it. And please remember to drink responsibly.